Raw Chocolate Brownies
- 2 cups medjool dates
- ⅔ cup pecan nuts
- ⅓ cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend the nuts in a food processor until they are broken down into small pieces.
- Add the dates and blend again.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined into a solid sticky mixture.
- Press mixture into a baking tin so that it forms an even block.
- Place the tin into the freezer for an hour to allow the mixture to set.
- Cut the block into squares, store them in the fridge and enjoy!.