Flaxseed & Rosemary Crackers
- 100g ground flaxseed
- 50g mixed seeds (sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- 100g ground almonds
- Splash of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients together with enough water to make a dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough on the parchment to form a thin layer (approximately 2mm thick). An easy way to do this is to place another piece of baking parchment on top of the dough when rolling.
- Bake in the oven at 190°C for approximately 20 minutes until no longer soft.
- When cool, break into crackers.
- You can experiment with different flavours by including additional ingredients: olives, sundried tomatoes, dried chillies etc.