7-Day Get Back On Your Mat Challenge Terms & Conditions
- The 7-Day Get Back On Your Mat Challenge will run between Monday 30th January and Sunday 5th February 2023
- Entry to the challenge will close at midnight on Friday 27th January 2023
- The challenge is a digital product that will be delivered to you via an email link. At 5am (UK time) on each day of the challenge, an email will be sent to your inbox containing the link to the class
- It is recommended that you add email@example.com to your email contacts list to ensure that the emails reach your inbox rather than your junk folder
- It is essential that you enter a correct and functioning email address in order to receive the link to the classes. Felicity Wood Yoga Ltd does not take responsibility for emails not reaching you due to misspelling or emails bouncing
- The classes are not downloadable. All 7 classes will remain available for you with unlimited access until midnight on Sunday 5th February. After this date, the classes will no longer be available to you, unless you subscribe to the Felicity Wood Yoga membership
- By entering the challenge, you agree to take responsibility for your own safety when practising the classes. You will use appropriate equipment. You understand that yoga shouldn’t feel painful, and therefore you will listen to your body and come out of the pose if you feel any discomfort or pain
- If you have any injuries or conditions, you will consult a doctor or medical professional before starting the challenge to ensure that yoga is suitable for you
- This programme is not suitable for complete beginners.
LAST UPDATED: 10th January 2023.